These terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering products via our website. Please note that by clicking the “Place Order” button, you are confirming that you have read, understood and accept our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the website immediately and not place an order.
The contract between you and us
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please ensure that you have checked your order at each page of the order process. Please note, once you have placed an order with us, we are unable to amend it.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We confirm such acceptance to you by sending you a Dispatch Confirmation note by e-mail when the goods are dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation, and the Contract will relate only to those products detailed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
If we are unable to supply you with a product you have ordered, for example, if the product is out of stock or because of an error in the price on our website or inability to authorise your payment, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and the Contract will terminate. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible. If you paid by a gift voucher we will issue you with a new gift voucher.
We offer free postage and packaging on all UK orders which are over £100. Postage and packaging on orders under £100 will cost £3.95. Delivery will take 3-5 working days unless it is a custom order. If you require faster delivery please email us!
Standard worldwide shipping is £14.95, please all 6-10 working days for your parcel to arrive.
If you provide to us any instructions relating to the delivery of your order (including, without limitation, instructions to leave the products in a particular place, outhouse or with a neighbour), you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of these instructions and we shall not be liable to you in relation to any loss of or damage to the product resulting from our following of your instructions.
Delivery will be complete when we deliver the product to the address you gave us or in accordance with your other instructions.
You have 14 working days to return any products for a full refund if they do not fit or are faulty. Items must be returned in immaculate condition. Return postage must be paid by customer, unless faulty in which case shipping will be refunded. Package must be sent tracked to guarantee a refund or exchange.
We will usually refund any money due to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If you return an item/items in its original condition however, outside of the returns period, you will receive a Lily Dennison gift voucher to the invoice value of the purchase.
All Custom orders are non-refundable.
As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract with us under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Your right to cancel a Contract begins on the date you place your order and ends 14 calendar days from the day after you receive the product you have ordered. Please see exclusions below:
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product and original delivery charges but you will not receive a refund of the cost of returning the product to us.
- Items which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons i.e. swimwear, underwear, earrings or toiletries.
- Items which are personalised or made to your specification;
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
Please also note, for items purchased at full-price during November and December, we extend our returns period, so you have until 10th January to return such goods to us.
To exercise your statutory right of cancellation, you can contact us at [email protected]nison.com, informing us of your decision to exercise your cancellation rights, and by providing us with your details including your name, address, contact number and email address.
If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights in respect of products which are defective or not as described. If you believe that a product is defective or mis-described, please contact us at [email protected]. One of our team will be able to advise you on how to return your goods.
We deliver to certain countries outside the UK. If you order products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Lily Dennison cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Warranty & Liability
At the time of supply, any product purchased by you will be of satisfactory quality, free from material defects and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. However, we are not liable for, and any warranties express or implied do not apply to, any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, failure by you to follow specific care instructions, wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or any alteration or repair made by you or a third party.
We only supply products for domestic and private use and you agree not to use any products for commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these terms and conditions is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased from us. The above does not exclude or limit in any way our liability: (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for breach of the terms implied by sections 12 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; (c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (d) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Where you use a valid promotion code, the following additional terms and conditions apply on the discounts:
- Discounts will only be available on order values over the amount stated in the offer;
- Discounts are only valid until the date published;
- Discounts are only redeemable for purchases made on this website (www.lilydennison.com);
- Discounts are not refundable;
- Only one discount may be used per customer per transaction;
- Exclusions may apply where a code cannot be used against a specific purchase, and Lily Dennison reserve the right to alter these exclusions at any time;
- Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless expressly indicated;
- Promotion codes cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers, unless expressly indicated.
- We reserve the right to end any Discounts at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice;
The term ‘Lily Dennison’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Lily Dennison, 7 Woodlands Edge, North Carlton, Lincoln, LN1 2ZF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lily Dennison’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to the terms & conditions
Lily Dennison reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Lily Dennison is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).